Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those with 20 inch wheels can you please post pics and pros and cons?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to decide if I should spend the money to get a 20 inch wheels set up. Tesla upgraded me to the new slipstream wheels which I like a lot better but still considering aftermarket 20 inch.

If you post can you let me know what brand wheel/tire you went with and what approx cost for the set up was?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I just replaced my factory 21" wheels with these. $1k for the wheels, $1k for the tires. If you like them let me know and I'll post the details. I'm hoping potholes will be less of an issue than with my 21" wheels.

image.jpeg

I just replaced my factory 21" wheels with these. $1k for the wheels, $1k for the tires. If you like them let me know and I'll post the details. I'm hoping potholes will be less of an issue than with my 21" wheels.

View attachment 113947

I know what kind of tires these are (Continental Extreme Contact) which is what I'm thinking of getting. What rims are those?

- - - Updated - - -

2015 P85D (tire size shown by zooming in)

Pilot Super Sports have more grip, wear better and are less expensive than PS2s. The rims are about 10 lbs lighter than stock Tesla wheels. Cost a little more than half what Tesla gets for their 21" option.

Are those the TSW Nurburings (sp?) Are the Pilot Super Sports all season tires? I'm in Utah and don't want to have to rotate out tires every winter but I've heard could things about the the Super Sports