Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those with Ludicrous mode, how often are you in it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have a P100D. It's my daily driver and I leave it in Ludicrous mode all the time. It's a fantastic feeling!

in terms of how often i use that ludicrous acceleration ... pretty much every single drive i find an opportunity. an on-ramp, a stoplight, passing at highway speed... it comes in handy being able to virtually teleport into a spot in traffic.

i have a P100D. It's my daily driver and I leave it in Ludicrous mode all the time. It's a fantastic feeling!

in terms of how often i use that ludicrous acceleration ... pretty much every single drive i find an opportunity. an on-ramp, a stoplight, passing at highway speed... it comes in handy being able to virtually teleport into a spot in traffic.
OFF TOPIC: PezPunk, I LOVE that color!

Reactions: Pezpunk
P85DL. Ludicrous at all times when I'm driving. Because I'm almost always on city streets or crowded freeways, I rarely have a safe opening for power launches, but I love launching the second stage rocket blast from 40 to 60. It is almost as good as teleportation.

When other family members borrow the car, I ask them to drive in Sport, which is closer to what they are used to.

Last edited:
Ludicrous 100% when I'm alone in the car. If I have passengers, I'll sometimes put it into Chill if they are complaining, I really don't want people throwing up and ruining my nice white seats...
awwww, who am I kidding? isn't it +2 points if you are able to make someone wretch? That's the rules of the Ludicrous game!