Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Trade: 2022 Model X Refresh 22 inch wheels for Refresh 20 inch wheels + cash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got VIN assigned. Was planning to change the wheels to 20s but just waited too long.

Offer: your refresh 20 inch wheels/tires/tpms + $5000 for my 22 inch wheels/tires/tpms. Firm price. This will save you around $800-$1000($500 + tax on full $5500). I can still change the order but VIN will be unmatched and don’t want to go into indefinite EDD. I believe my offer is very fair to someone who wants 22s. I love the 22s look but I need the extra range for my néw travel needs. Again, won’t mind keeping them if I don’t get what I am asking.

I am located in Charlotte NC but can meet halfway(up to 300 miles). Current delivery window Is April 28th-May 6th.

Thanks for looking. No shipping as I need stock 20s.

• Funny
Reactions: Bomba_klahd
Just got VIN assigned. Was planning to change the wheels to 20s but just waited too long.

Offer: your refresh 20 inch wheels/tires/tpms + $5000 for my 22 inch wheels/tires/tpms. Firm price. This will save you around $800-$1000($500 + tax on full $5500). I can still change the order but VIN will be unmatched and don’t want to go into indefinite EDD. I believe my offer is very fair to someone who wants 22s. I love the 22s look but I need the extra range for my néw travel needs. Again, won’t mind keeping them if I don’t get what I am asking.

I am located in Charlotte NC but can meet halfway(up to 300 miles). Current delivery window Is April 28th-May 6th.

Thanks for looking. No shipping as I need stock 20s.
No longer available.
I would like to do this same trade. I can do it for a more reasonable price for anyone interested. Just got a used plaid and live in NYC so I prefer having 20s if I can for the curb and the weather.

Thanks!