Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forbes: "Tesla Motors Larger Than S&P 500 Component LSI Corp"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Article link: http://www.forbes.com/sites/dividen...motors-larger-than-sp-500-component-lsi-corp/

I'm certainly no expert but I think the points in this article are valid. Tesla Motors really is the real deal. I know there are a lot of investors holding out thinking that this is some toy car company, but when you listen to every single person that owns one, test driven one, or seen one in a showroom, and combine that with all these awards they are winning, (is there a tally somewhere of this? I'm starting to lose track! Lately I feel like every other day they are winning another auto award ) .... and looking at their day to day reservation numbers increasing , hearing how many people that own one saying that they'll definitely buy another Tesla in the future or how many people have ALREADY put in a second reservation for their spouse ... suddenly the thought of one day everyone driving an EV instead of ICE no longer seems like a some sort of futuristic pipe dream. I look at every other car now as having decades-old technology. Just like the iPhone did to the cellular industry, year 2012 will be known as the year ICE vehicles will really start to be frowned upon because of what Tesla Motors did. History starts now with Tesla Motors. I'm 32 and very happy I'm at a point in my life where I am really excited to be able to be a part of this.

Who knows what's really in store for us for the next decade. In my eyes, with Tesla Motors driving automotive innovation, and the prices of high efficiency solar panels dropping drastically, the new wave of clean energy future starts now - year 2012. Thank you Tesla Motors - I am reservation #13306 can't wait to get my Model S next year!

Article link: http://www.forbes.com/sites/dividen...motors-larger-than-sp-500-component-lsi-corp/

I look at every other car now as having decades-old technology. Just like the iPhone did to the cellular industry, year 2012 will be known as the year ICE vehicles will really start to be frowned upon because of what Tesla Motors did. History starts now with Tesla Motors. I'm 32 and very happy I'm at a point in my life where I am really excited to be able to be a part of this.

Who knows what's really in store for us for the next decade. In my eyes, with Tesla Motors driving automotive innovation, and the prices of high efficiency solar panels dropping drastically, the new wave of clean energy future starts now - year 2012. Thank you Tesla Motors -

Same here. I'm 28 and my daughter is 2 years old. Her first car in her lifetime will be an EV and at an affordable price.