Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forcing update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been on 2021.11.103 since I picked up my Y on 9/25. Today, I got a notice that an update is available to install... 2021.36.5.1.
Good! Yea, “factory” firmware usually doesn’t get its first update until after 4 weeks. They do this to ensure that any issues with a new car are not because of a recent update. Once you’ve had the vehicle long enough to have service requests done and have driven it for a while then the system will start pushing any updates. It’s smart when you think about it. Now that your car has popped it’s “update cherry” you will start to receive updates normally.

Reactions: GOVA
I've been on 2021.11.103 since I picked up my Y on 9/25. Today, I got a notice that an update is available to install... 2021.36.5.1.
I picked up my MYP around the same time and it is currently at Tesla being serviced for minor defects. The tech said that my 2021.11.103 is the most recent software for my car when I asked if I can get any updates to the car. This was yesterday. He said they roll them out in batches so nothing we can do but wait until we get it.