Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ford Fusion Energi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the above goyogi comment - I agree the Auto industry has lost sight of their customer base and are badly miss judging. They are obviously only building cars for every day working commuters but not for the Montana rancher who is out getting his cows for ten days, the fisherman out of port for a month or the retiree who is out of country for two to six month at a time.

Interesting that as I was typing the above last message - my Ford dealership called to say that Ford had issued a recall on my 2015 Energi to replace the modem which had "parasetic functions" long after you turned off the engine and that might be the cause of my battery drainage. The part will arrive Wednesday or Thursday and I might be back in the driver's seat by next week-end. Now! Ford will you please do a recall to replace the lockless trunk-lid with a keyed one. The keys don't have to be matched, I'll gladly carry an extra key. Oh and I apologize in my message above for having forgotten the Air Force or Navy lady Pilot flying missions overseas and who also won't be using her car for another six months.