Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ford Mustang Mach-e spotted in the wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw my first Mach-e on the road today in Hertfordshire - have to say it looked pretty cool.

Not sure I'd pick a white one but the front grill area is pretty striking. Nice car.

Looking forward to seeing more and more EV's on the road :)

No doubt it will also look great on the back of a transporter when drivers relying on public chargers run out of Kws. Or maybe spot them at a public charger with the driver reading a copy of War and Peace? :p

I like how much inspiration they've taken from Tesla. Many similarities with the Model Y.

The charging network will be an issue but as we get more competition in the market it will drive inivation and improvements. Long way to go to match the super charger network though..

I like the Mach-e. I honestly thought i was going to get it over the M3. Tax incentives, and a good looking interior. But with supercharger network, faster charge rates, longer range, better performance. I had to go with M3 refreshed 2021.

its exciting to see such a good EV from another manufacturer. hope it pushes the EvGo, EA charge network.

Reactions: rozza
I had a deposit on one for a while but the Supercharger Network swayed me in favour of the Model 3. I had a look around one this time last year in Southampton and I was impressed - nice styling and reasonable amount of boot space.
I saw my first Taycan this week. Beautiful car in black. But I did get to smile... They were on the 7kW pod point at Elveden, whilst I was on the adjacent SC 150kW.

Reactions: MadScientist
Saw my first Mach-e on the road today in Hertfordshire - have to say it looked pretty cool.

Not sure I'd pick a white one but the front grill area is pretty striking. Nice car.

Looking forward to seeing more and more EV's on the road :)
Did it have the moustache?

s-l300.jpg