Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forged One FF Wheels (Tirerack Distributor)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

Has anyone looked into aftermarket wheels for the new Model S?
I like the new arachnids for the Model S, but prefer something lighter and non-traditional.
Was looking into these wheels here.
They look amazing and have some nice weight savings ;-)

Has anyone got any experience here with this brand?

Also, looking to get 20" rather than 21" and thicker sidewalls to make the ride still bearable and not get a flat with the first pothole here in NY...

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Has anyone looked into aftermarket wheels for the new Model S?
I like the new arachnids for the Model S, but prefer something lighter and non-traditional.
Was looking into these wheels here.
They look amazing and have some nice weight savings ;-)

Has anyone got any experience here with this brand?

Also, looking to get 20" rather than 21" and thicker sidewalls to make the ride still bearable and not get a flat with the first pothole here in NY...

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!
Those look like they are sized for pre refresh. Use 2022 to be sure.

For not too much more money you could go with some nice custom fitment forged wheels.

Check out BC Wheels and Signature wheels. Lots of nice designs and huge weight savings over stock. You'll wait a few weeks to get them but you have a lot of color and finish options.

Another alternative would be Martian wheels. They are custom but I had a set on my Y and they were excellent wheels and saved a lot of weight too. Pretty reasonably priced for what you get.

BC Forged; similar price for a more quality and custom wheel. I have the KL01 style in 21”. Contact [email protected] , he’s great to work with
8D1EF768-BAB4-4933-95E1-F92EE9D59559.jpeg

Reactions: Fastcar and Hasi212