Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Forgestar Wheels: Flowformed/Lightweight + Custom Offsets & Powdercoat Finishes

GetYourWheels

Global Vendor
Apr 9, 2014
Santa Fe Springs, Ca
1619127966769.png

GET your MODEL S wheels today
F14'S in stock for bespoke fitment and finish

DM or EMAIL me: [email protected]
(562)249-7184

Forgestar F14 custom finished to a Gloss Brushed Gunmetal
This finish is similar to Forgestar's discontinued Black Graphite finish but with a brushed base

Wow, that's a fantastic finish.

My favorite FORGESTAR wheels.

CF5V
20X9 20X10 in stock

let me know if you want a custom setup.

[email protected]
(562)249-7184

So what's the tire fitment on this 20" setup? I've got an M3P inbound, want a little more flush fit, with a wider tire (vs. the stock 235s) but I will be sticking with the stock suspension.

Thanks!

GetYourWheels

Global Vendor
Apr 9, 2014
Santa Fe Springs, Ca
Wow, that's a fantastic finish.

So what's the tire fitment on this 20" setup? I've got an M3P inbound, want a little more flush fit, with a wider tire (vs. the stock 235s) but I will be sticking with the stock suspension.

Thanks!
We have done some of our customers with 20x8.5 and 20x10 with 245/35 and 285/30 for staggered fitment.
We can also do square 20x9's with 255/35 all around.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Lou

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC