Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Forgestar Wheels: Flowformed/Lightweight + Custom Offsets & Powdercoat Finishes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally had a chance to snap some quality photos of our upgraded 2-stage Candy Red powdercoat!

CDP95em.jpg

jr6N7SB.jpg

Heres a close up shot, where you can see the nice metallic silver basecoat through the candy red topcoat!
eQJk52O.jpg

This is a great alternative if you love candy red but want to splurge on the full hand-brushed candy red finish!

Send all questions to [email protected] or call 562-219-2525

Heres a brand new 2-stage powdercoat we came up with recently that we think will be a hit!

We're calling it Smoked Light Graphite
0i0iv2H.jpg

Similar to black graphite, it has a silver basecoat, but the topcoat is laid much lighter so it gives it a finish color that is lighter than gunmetal but darker than silver; and varies with lighting.

Its a gorgeous finish in person, and different from any of the other finishes we currently offer!

Heres a gorgeous new finish I'm excited to share!

We're calling it Satin Polish and its perfect if you think a silver paint/powdercoat is too boring but dont want something quite as flashy as full polish or chome!
9GhHfZB.jpg

ITIJM0r.jpg

Heres a shot to show the contrast between Satin Polish and a standard Full Polished lip.
CNCG5ef.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, email me at [email protected] with any interest or call 562-219-2525!

Exciting news guys! We're offering a Upgraded 2-Stage Powdercoat special on all our Forgestar and Avant Garde sets right now!

FREE Upgraded Finishing to any 2-stage powdercoat finishes, which comes out to a $150 value!
(Brushed and Polished Multi Stage finishes are exempt, sorry!)

This will cover all our 2-stage and candy powdercoat finishes such as Black Graphite, Candy Red, Candy Teal, Candy Purple, etc!
V1monv7.jpg

upSs9Gz.jpg

1UUSU5V.jpg

UWMAVrA.jpg

I have some exciting news:
We're working closely with Forgestar to bring you one of the best Black Friday deals this year!

I'm not allowed to release the special pricing yet, but get in touch with me at [email protected] or 562-219-2525 to price out your package and get in line to take advantage!

If you've been eyeing Forgestars all year and have been waiting for the right deal, contact me now! You wont be disappointed ;)

In the meantime, heres a nice detailed close up of our standard Gloss Metallic Silver powdercoat finish on the F14s
zafza8W.jpg

Silver doesnt get nearly enough love!