Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fortune Auto Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone installed the Fortune Auto Coilovers?

I've been looking at the MPP Comfort Coilovers but these are only $200 more but have adjustable dampers.

I'm wondering if the Fortunes are softer than stock on the lowest damper settings.

Has anyone installed the Fortune Auto Coilovers?

I've been looking at the MPP Comfort Coilovers but these are only $200 more but have adjustable dampers.

I'm wondering if the Fortunes are softer than stock on the lowest damper settings.

I currently have the MPP Comfort Coilovers on my Model 3 and I would highly recommend them. In terms of comfort, they feel just as comfortable, if not maybe a little more comfortable compared to stock. In terms of performance / cornering, they're a good amount stiffer (in a good way) compared to stock. Its almost a night and day difference in terms of handling compared to stock (a lot less body roll, feels more planted and controllable, more confidence inspiring). I haven't experienced the Fortune Auto's on a Model 3 but I did have them on my Scion FRS and wasn't too impressed with them. And I didn't use the dampening adjustability as much as I would've thought (I daily drove + tracked the car). They're not necessarily a bad coilover but I didn't experience the same level of quality compared to a higher end coilover such as KW, Ohlins, etc... Lastly, I think given the MPPs are just a re-valved and rebranded KW, MPP/KW is a far superior brand in general compared to Fortune Auto. Just my 2 cents.

I've installed Fortune Auto's before on an BMW E90 335i. Can't say much good about them, and they definitely were not more comfortable than stock. You're comparing a quality German manufactured damper vs a damper using cheap overseas components. They can't even bother to upload photos of the actual product, which is a bit of a red flag IMO.

There's so many options on the market at this point that I would personally not consider Fortune Auto's at this price point.

After-sales support is important, and I think you'll find MPP second to none in that department.

Last edited: