TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Forum tools blank

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by dsm363, Mar 3, 2012.

1. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

I have a Mac and Safari 5.1.3 on OS 10.7.3 but this has done this for a long time. When I click on 'Forum tools' the three options are blank until I mouse over them then the text such as 'mark as read' appear. Not sure if this is a site issue or a Safari problem. Thanks.

It actually only does this on 'forum tools'. When I click on 'thread tool' or anything else they all appear.

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Happens on Chrome also. Been like that for a long time...but never bothered me.

3. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Yeah. Not a big deal at all, just curious if it was just Safari or not.

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

#4 Doug_G, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    Menu Glitch

I'm seeing a glitch on the menus in the black bar at the top, including Forum Tools and the moderation tools, except for Search Forum (which is different, having radio buttons not a drop list).

When I drop it down the menu is blank. I can only see the menu items when I mouse over.

Of course it is impossible to mouse over on an iPad, so if I want to use one of the functions on the pad I have to memorize where it is.

Edit: This appears to affect the black bar that appears on Forum pages, but not on Thread pages.

5. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

This one is already on the to-do list, but thanks.