Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found a LOT of Model 3's in a Tesla lot - Pictures inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least that parking lot is paved

This is in Vancouver.

Attachments

• 220E191B-D3C9-411A-96B6-184474EB577D.jpeg
    220E191B-D3C9-411A-96B6-184474EB577D.jpeg
    337.6 KB · Views: 188
How about the 3's coming out of China, Giga 3, they have a blue and white one moving around now. tractor trailers filling up all the doors. It would kinda hard to do anything but droan footage there.

IS there any droan footage of Fremont lately? what is happening with the new building there?

Any Model Y spotted?

I can take another factory tour, but they make me sign NDA so I can't report anything interesting. Read that Model Y production line being installed in Fremont factory and deliveries are supposed to begin in Summer, 2020. We should learn more about it in the 2020 Q1 investor letter and Elon's conference call.

OT: I wonder what resale will be Q3-Q4 next year for my 2018 Model 3 Dual Motor with about 35-40K miles by then? I've pre-ordered a Y Dual Motor w/ AP. If I get the $2K AP 3.0 with local AP beforehand I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Y, and will just add my 3 to Turo and later Tesla Network instead of selling it to a private party... The Y will just be a placeholder until #Cybertruck tri-motor!! :cool:

Reactions: madodel
Reactions: StealthP3D