Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found a LOT of Model 3's in a Tesla lot - Pictures inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Washington State has a sales tax incentive that expires May 31 so they are trying to get as many Model 3s to Washington before the incentive goes away.
i understand that, but they're pissing off many who configured before them. I'll get over it as soon as i have my vin. Didn't mean to hijack this thread - love seeing the pictures...much appreciated.

B9F76950-5F26-4E46-80A0-968439E9DC00.jpeg
Ugh... any sport wheels in there?
Here you go

IMG_0872.jpg
Hey Reddy, I’m a homesick former NoVA living out West.

I remember - both - the Gallery store opening at Tysons1 and the Tyco full-store opening.

I don’t suppose you could take a photo when you pick-up your treasured new family member and post to soothe my homesickness?

Regardless- congratulations!!!!

One very important car carrier dropped mine of this morning. 4 MSM, 1 Blue and 1 Red. here is our MSM unit

IMG_0875.jpg

Someone needs to 'shop those pics of Aeros with the covers off to make the wheels chrome/silver/etc... to see how that would pop. I'd like to think about powder coating them to make them pop a bit, and was thinking about silver. But not sure. :)

This is exactly my idea, on the red.

And this is a result of 30 min in Photoshop with beer and youtube tutorial:

model3_colored.jpg

I think it made me once and for all decide to go with 18" and do this.

This is exactly my idea, on the red.

And this is a result of 30 min in Photoshop with beer and youtube tutorial:

model3_colored.jpg

I think it made me once and for all decide to go with 18" and do this.
Oh yeah, that's slick. I want red as well, and that's exactly what I was hoping for. I'm tempted to go with the 19s just because of how it pops, but I'd prefer the 18s with Aeros for road trips. So was wondering about powder-coating to silver. That looks damn nice on red.

Reactions: RedOctober