Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found a LOT of Model 3's in a Tesla lot - Pictures inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree... I was waiting exactly 7 weeks before I even got my VIN. I was pulling out my hair near the end. It'll be 10 weeks probably before I even get the vehicle.

Lmao. That’s depressing for me. It’s been a little over 4 weeks for me since I configured and still no VIN. Sounds like it could be a while. I kind of figured it might be he case, though.

Thousands of threads to post random comments to re: deliveries/Canada/rants about not having your car yet/any other topic.

Can't we have this one be just for Model 3 factory p*rn shots?
Fair call lol. I was just jealous!

How about this sexy thing i saw in the NY Tesla store in April? Great colour too.

Attachments

• IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    406.4 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: GaryW and Cintoman
Thousands of threads to post random comments to re: deliveries/Canada/rants about not having your car yet/any other topic.

Can't we have this one be just for Model 3 factory p*rn shots?
Every night before I turn in I check this thread for pictures and theories on possible numbers. It’s funny how a simple thing like pictures of cars and transportation vehicles can be addictive. I have noticed the cloudy grey skies in many of the pictures.

Reactions: akidesir
Every night before I turn in I check this thread for pictures and theories on possible numbers. It’s funny how a simple thing like pictures of cars and transportation vehicles can be addictive. I have noticed the cloudy grey skies in many of the pictures.

Until you come here on a Friday and remember pictures are only posted Mon-Thurs. :(

I was also thinking a very high quality telescope meant for spy activity. It almost literally contains its own legal declaration with its name and use. Thus, I thought “special” was by itself a sign I’m not legally supposed to know.

Of course, there’s the “I’m not saying where I got this image” and “once it’s public, it’s not insider trading” loopholes.

I was also thinking a very high quality telescope meant for spy activity. It almost literally contains its own legal declaration with its name and use. Thus, I thought “special” was by itself a sign I’m not legally supposed to know.

Of course, there’s the “I’m not saying where I got this image” and “once it’s public, it’s not insider trading” loopholes.
I think I need better optics, I counted 8 trucks not 6. Thank you for sharing these.