TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Found my Model 3 on Google Maps already, owned for 1 year

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PostalM3, Jan 8, 2020.

1. PostalM3

PostalM3 Member

I sometimes search google maps satellite mode for real estate prospects etc. and saw my silver 3 charging away at a destination charger. Giggidy giggidy!

I know, I know, it's lame...but it was exciting to see him on the map that the whole world can see.

Any Cybertruck sightings on google maps or "street view" yet?

• Like x 5
  2. bedoig

bedoig Member

Well...grab a screenshot and post... :)

Also, just to throw it out there, you don't own the only silver model 3. Just saying.

• Funny x 2
  3. PostalM3

PostalM3 Member

Haha, I know, I've seen a few copycats out there, but so few compared to the other colors...the screenshot is my current avatar BTW

• Like x 1
  4. jkoya

jkoya NA2 NSX

Cool - your car is famous now !!

• Funny x 1
  5. eCharcoal

eCharcoal Member

F909FEBE-CFD5-4EA0-A723-9BF71A56CB00.jpeg
    That’s mine! :p

• Like x 3
  6. Randy Spencer

Randy Spencer Active Member

Checking out google, the Tesla is NOT the most interesting thing. Somehow they doubled the number of Sprinter Serenity RVs I have.

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 12.15.07 PM.png

• Funny x 2
    • Love x 1