Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found - Tesla keys in Chandler, AZ

fh101

Sep 20, 2015
Chandler, AZ
Hello,

I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate post for this forum, but I found a set of Tesla keys in the middle of the street in Chandler, AZ. Just wondering if anyone here may have lost them.

Thanks.

fh101

Sep 20, 2015
Chandler, AZ
Thank you for your reply.

The nearest service center is quite far away, in Scottsdale, AZ and I don't go there often. But I will take them there the next time I am in the area.

Thanks again.

pgiralt

Supporting Member
Jun 16, 2013
Cary, NC
Maybe just call them up and let them know you have it in case someone comes around asking. Maybe you could mail it to them.

roblab

Jul 15, 2008
Angwin (Napa Valley) CA
Hello,

I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate post for this forum, but I found a set of Tesla keys in the middle of the street in Chandler, AZ. Just wondering if anyone here may have lost them.

Thanks.

I don't think we have any thread labeled "inappropriate posts". This is very kind to try to find what happened.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC