Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found these BT TPMS on Amazon.ca

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a link for BT tpms that I found which are supposed to pair with Tesla's receivers:

BT TPMS

Has anyone bought/tried these?
I saw this listing before and could not find anyone who successfully ordered from them. A fellow TMC member/friend of mine saw they had posted up in the Model 3 Canada Facebook group and were not replying to people’s questions about their business, how they were able to offer them for so cheap, etc.

I just took delivery of a set of OEM BT TPMS units for my winter wheels. I ordered them from the US from a TMC vendor and they worked out to be cheaper than buying them in CAD from Tesla directly.

I just took delivery of a set of OEM BT TPMS units for my winter wheels. I ordered them from the US from a TMC vendor and they worked out to be cheaper than buying them in CAD from Tesla directly.
Can you PM me a link to the vendor or post it in this thread? I'm looking for the TPMS units for my winter set right now and there may be others who are in the same boat. Thanks!

I saw this listing before and could not find anyone who successfully ordered from them. A fellow TMC member/friend of mine saw they had posted up in the Model 3 Canada Facebook group and were not replying to people’s questions about their business, how they were able to offer them for so cheap, etc.

I got a set from them. They shipped fast. I am waiting to put them onto my snow tires at the end of this month. It even got Tesla logos on them. They said they sold 1000s of them with no issues.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
In case anyone is looking for another source of Bluetooth TPMS, I came across PMC Tire’s listing on Ebay $260 CAD shipped for a set of 4:

Sensors are brand new and appear to be genuine Tesla. I installed last week and they work great on my Model Y. Can’t beat the price. PMC Tire is a fairly well known tire vendor based in Quebec.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tony_YYZ