TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Founder Series Powerwall2

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by PETERPAN, Apr 3, 2018.

1. PETERPAN

PETERPAN Member

Hi,
    I have Founders Series Powerwall 2 available through my Tesla referral program. If anyone interested in purchasing one, pl LMK or PM me.
    Thank you.

• Like x 1
  2. detdds

detdds Member

have you sold your powerwall. Im not interested just curious since I may be getting one through the referral program as well.

3. omega

omega Member

I have 4 PW's that I got since 2016, to date none was delivered, what a joke. I assume most of the people didn't get any...

4. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

They don't just get "delivered". You have to wait for Tesla Energy to contact you to have them installed at your location. They can not be transferred or sold, either.

5. omega

omega Member

I should have elaborated a bit, went through the whole process with my utility and Tesla to approve the projects. The utility company did a good job and no delay was due to them, Tesla on the other hand made sure that every little thing would take weeks. After the approval was finally completed, they told me they don't have any PW's available. I'm a big fan of Tesla but with this I really felt let down.

One other thing now with John M gone, there is no one I could escalate this to..

6. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Ok, then, I'm in the same waiting queue. Everything is surveyed, engineered, and approved by they utility. I'm just waiting for PW2 units to be available again. They tell me 2019Q1. I assume that most of the batteries being produced are going towards Model 3 production.

7. omega

omega Member

I think we will be in for a long long wait. Unfortunately we the ones with referrals are their last priority.

8. kash

kash Member

Want to sell?

9. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

I got word that I'm back on the install schedule for January, 2019. I originally asked them to delay my original August install a few weeks due to my cross-country road trip. Didn't know I'd be waiting this long. :)

Can't be sold.

10. omega

omega Member