Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Founder Series Powerwall2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They don't just get "delivered". You have to wait for Tesla Energy to contact you to have them installed at your location. They can not be transferred or sold, either.

I should have elaborated a bit, went through the whole process with my utility and Tesla to approve the projects. The utility company did a good job and no delay was due to them, Tesla on the other hand made sure that every little thing would take weeks. After the approval was finally completed, they told me they don't have any PW's available. I'm a big fan of Tesla but with this I really felt let down.

One other thing now with John M gone, there is no one I could escalate this to..

Ok, then, I'm in the same waiting queue. Everything is surveyed, engineered, and approved by they utility. I'm just waiting for PW2 units to be available again. They tell me 2019Q1. I assume that most of the batteries being produced are going towards Model 3 production.
I think we will be in for a long long wait. Unfortunately we the ones with referrals are their last priority.

I think we will be in for a long long wait. Unfortunately we the ones with referrals are their last priority.

I got word that I'm back on the install schedule for January, 2019. I originally asked them to delay my original August install a few weeks due to my cross-country road trip. Didn't know I'd be waiting this long. :)

Want to sell?

Can't be sold.