TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Founders Series Model S for Kids

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by MIT_S60, Jul 18, 2017.

1. MIT_S60

MIT_S60 Member

I received a code to order a Founder Series Model S for Kids by Radio Flyer, but I don't expect to have children for years (knock on wood), so I'm selling instead of taking delivery myself. I will provide you the code so that you can choose the color (midnight silver metallic, deep blue metallic, red multi-coat, pearl white multi-coat) and have it delivered to your house when it ships.

From the website details:
    Every lithium ion battery powered Tesla Model S for Kids comes equipped with high-end features to recreate the ultimate Tesla experience including: working headlights, a MP3 sound system, a real auto-paint finish, forward and reverse modes, a frunk, and a working horn. Easily switch between a top speed of 6 mph or parent limited speed of 3 mph. For ages 3 – 8, max weight of 81 lbs.
    Your Model S for Kids Referral Configuration:
    - Exclusive Brushed Aluminum Founder Series License Plate (not available to the public, cannot be personalized)
    - Standard Lithium Ion Battery (Rechargeable, charger included)
    - Black Rims
    Product ships in 5-6 weeks.

Tesla Model S for Kids

Asking $450. I will take PayPal and send you the code upon payment, or we can meet locally in Southern California if you prefer.

2. greygabe

greygabe Member

I can only afford like ~$100 if you're feeling super generous...
    Been trying to get a referral for weeks now for my nephew :(

3. dmb7463

dmb7463 Member

I will give you $250 for your code

4. ReddyLeaf

ReddyLeaf Member

How long did it take to get the code after the referral? It only been a few weeks for me, and I'm in no hurry, but just curious.

5. MIT_S60

MIT_S60 Member

No longer available, thanks for playing. It's going to one of my friends, so I'll post back once I find out how long it takes to receive it for those who are curious.
    It was only 5 days, but Gmail flagged it as a Promotion so I didn't see it for a few weeks.

6. ReddyLeaf

ReddyLeaf Member

thanks. I guess I need to check my spam catcher.

7. Reefdiver

Reefdiver Member

Hi all, don't mean to hijack old thread but I now have a code for the Founders Series Model S for kids. Like others who have sold it, no kids and no room in the garage. will sell code for $300 to anyone interested, thanks for looking.

8. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

Sent you a PM, would love to buy it in time for the holidays. Thanks

9. Cowby

Cowby Member

Too late! PayPal sent!

10. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

Cool enjoy. DH

11. Cowby

Cowby Member

Thank you!

12. Aspirant

Aspirant Member

I have a Founder's Series Model S Kids Code — but no kids! $400.
    Current shipping estimate from Radioflyer when I looked today was in time for x-mas.
    Please DM.