Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Four additional chargers at Fremont factory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by the Fremont site this evening to charge and they just added four (4) additional superchargers which will likely be operational in a few days.

The existing eight chargers are in process of being refreshed with newer hardware with lighted Tesla logo :cool:
As I rolled up, one of the technicians was just finishing up testing one of the refreshed stations so I may have been the first to put my stink on this one :tongue:

fremont photo.JPG

I was there last night charging as well around 8pm and I was on the other end. I thought they just turned on the Tesla lights on those chargers.

Thats good that that they're adding more. At times, there's people waiting in line for an open spot.

I was there last night charging as well around 8pm and I was on the other end. I thought they just turned on the Tesla lights on those chargers.

Thats good that that they're adding more. At times, there's people waiting in line for an open spot.

I was just finishing up around 8 pm- Ahhh, I thought that the white w/ the cool looking black aftermarket wheels looked familiar from your pics on this forum :cool:

Yeah, they really should have added 8 more for at least 16 there- c'mon its the mothership! We typically pass by there during the weekends to top off and there's always a queue of at least 4 cars waiting. :mad:

I was just finishing up around 8 pm- Ahhh, I thought that the white w/ the cool looking black aftermarket wheels looked familiar from your pics on this forum :cool:

Yeah, they really should have added 8 more for at least 16 there- c'mon its the mothership! We typically pass by there during the weekends to top off and there's always a queue of at least 4 cars waiting. :mad:

As of last December, Fremont was delivering more kWh per day than any other Supercharger Site. On 12/19/2014, it was 4,411 kWh; that is over 100 Supercharges in a day!

Source: Tesla Supercharger network - Page 592