TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Four additional chargers at Fremont factory

Discussion in 'California' started by alohates1a, Feb 11, 2015.

1. alohates1a

alohates1a Member

Stopped by the Fremont site this evening to charge and they just added four (4) additional superchargers which will likely be operational in a few days.

The existing eight chargers are in process of being refreshed with newer hardware with lighted Tesla logo :cool:
    As I rolled up, one of the technicians was just finishing up testing one of the refreshed stations so I may have been the first to put my stink on this one :tongue:

fremont photo.JPG

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Very nice. Those 8 were usually busy.

3. sickfox

sickfox Member

I was there last night charging as well around 8pm and I was on the other end. I thought they just turned on the Tesla lights on those chargers.

Thats good that that they're adding more. At times, there's people waiting in line for an open spot.

4. alohates1a

alohates1a Member

I was just finishing up around 8 pm- Ahhh, I thought that the white w/ the cool looking black aftermarket wheels looked familiar from your pics on this forum :cool:

Yeah, they really should have added 8 more for at least 16 there- c'mon its the mothership! We typically pass by there during the weekends to top off and there's always a queue of at least 4 cars waiting. :mad:

5. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Great! They need them. They are always full when I show up.

6. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

As of last December, Fremont was delivering more kWh per day than any other Supercharger Site. On 12/19/2014, it was 4,411 kWh; that is over 100 Supercharges in a day!

Source: Tesla Supercharger network - Page 592

7. sickfox

sickfox Member

Looks like they replaced all the hardware and lit it up last night. :biggrin:

There's one on the right side. I'm not sure why it's in the middle island. :confused:

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3167.JPG