Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Franconia Brewery Tour (McKinney, TX) With NTREG Saturday, December 13 10a-1p

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bollar

Disgruntled Member
May 1, 2013
Southlake, TX
Let's join our friends at North Texas Renewable Energy Group tour the green features of Franconia Brewing Company in McKinney!

Franconia will give NTREG a private brewery tour on Saturday, December 13. No beer or samples will be served during our tour. Instead, the focus will be the energy conservation efforts of their operation. Please arrive at 10:00 am. The tour starts promptly at 10:15 am.

After the private tour for NTREG attendees, anyone who wants to join Franconia's regular 11:00 am tour is welcome to do so. The regular tour takes two hours, and includes free samples of their product. Regular tour cost is $5 per person.

Please RSVP and be sure to let your other Tesla friends know!

http://www.ntreg.org/events.shtml

Would love to join @bollar, but all I have is a measly ICE right now. :p

But seriously, this sounds like fun! I won't be able to join this time, but maybe next time something like this comes along. I'm always interested in these things. Beer just happens to be an added bonus!

Great event!

Five Tesla owners showed up (4 S, 1 Roadster), and it was great to see Raz, Jay, Stephen & Jerry!

The Eco tour was cool - The brewery now produces 100% of their own electricity with solar and recycled vegetable oil power.

The bier tour was an amazing experience at $5. We'll have to try that again when Über has a Tesla fleet.

We were not coordinated enough to get a picture of the cars together, but here are pictures of my entourage and Jay instead...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1418567532.010223.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1418567532.010223.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1418567558.076890.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1418567558.076890.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61