Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FREE “Top Entry Bracket” for Tesla Wall Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

I just installed another Wall Connector in my garage and did not use this part so am making it available for free if anyone can use it (I hate throwing away a big piece of plastic!). I’m in the San Francisco Bay Area if you want to pick it up. I won’t ship it for free. To state the obvious: I am not offering a free Wall Connector, just the described part.

This part is the “Top Entry Bracket” that the Wall Connector can mount onto. It serves two purposes:
  1. Allows for connecting the wiring to the top of the Wall Connector and
  2. Mounts the Wall Connector farther away from the wall surface so you can coil the cable around it.
The first two photos show the Top Entry Bracket part. The third photo shows a Wall Connector mounted without using the bracket with the wiring coming in at the bottom. The fourth photo shows a Wall Connector mounted with the bracket, with the wiring coming in at the top and the charging cable coiled around it.

0A1C2352-D6DC-4485-8257-98E928A4F428.jpeg

C9D57A51-E4CD-4FBB-BF99-A6BB915F9D7B.jpeg

860D99DA-B633-475E-9A39-85BB8E52342C.jpeg

870C7F63-7EDA-4BA5-A81C-C584DA703FB5.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Anyone have a Gen 2 mount or know where to get one? Happy to pay. I called Tesla and they do not sell or know where to get them, which seems like an odd way to provide support for a very active product.