Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free 1,000 Miles if Delivery on or before 9/27/2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
***EDIT: I don't know how to edit the title of the thread but this applies to ALL vehicles: Model S, Model 3, Model X, and Model Y.***

Wife and I are getting ready to pickup our first M3 tomorrow (9/26), yay! Super excited. I saw this posting and wondered if it was true. From the Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet thread, my post.

Free 1,000 Supercharging miles. Its not a lot but I'll take whatever I can get. So we got a call from our Tesla center today and after going over all documents and questions, I asked the person there if they knew of any free supercharging miles (on top of the referral, if used or not) and they said YES. Its reserved for people that get bumped up in delivery on or before 9/27 or people that ASK about it. So we are getting 1,000 free miles plus from the referral code miles, which is great.

So if you are taking delivery on or before the 27th, ask about this and you should be able to get it. I guess this could vary on the Tesla center, but should be available to everyone. Just thought I'd throw that information out there.

Last edited: