Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free 10000 super charger miles with Dec 2022 deliveries won't get added until January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar question, if it's by miles then using the credits during peak charge times should not matter?
I've seen others reference using their free miles during peak times and they implied it did not charge them more of their "free miles" than charging any other time.

Interesting to give away charging in miles when that is not the unit of measurement for charging.

Reactions: Daniel L
Hello, I'm new to Tesla and this community. Is it just me or is it BS Tesla told us "Free charging for delivered Model Y by 12/31" BUT you couldn't charge for free until 01/06/23?? Was I the only one not told of the no free charging until 01/06 when you picked up the car? When I asked Tesla about this I was blown off so it's making me PO'd even more. I know it's only $11.00 but to get blown off and told you should have asked when the free charging starts is really BS.

Hello, I'm new to Tesla and this community. Is it just me or is it BS Tesla told us "Free charging for delivered Model Y by 12/31" BUT you couldn't charge for free until 01/06/23?? Was I the only one not told of the no free charging until 01/06 when you picked up the car? When I asked Tesla about this I was blown off so it's making me PO'd even more. I know it's only $11.00 but to get blown off and told you should have asked when the free charging starts is really BS.
It is only 10k super charger miles started on 1/5-6 for 2 years. It was only for the deliveries from 12/21-12/31 on top of the $7500 point of sale credit which lowered the price of the car.

Hello Happy, I totally understand the program. My only point is they told me I had free charging. On 01/02 and 01/03/23 I charged my Y and my AMEX was charged $11. how is that free?
OHhh I see. Yea, my advisors told me and there were postings on this board that it started on 1/6. That is how I knew. I am sorry they told you the wrong info. At least it was only $11 and not $1100., right? You know now, I do not th ink anything can be done at this point to get back the $11.

My advisor sucked!! When I arrived at dealer to pick the car up. Advisor said: open the app....hit I agree to delivery terms....here's yours keys your car is out there and pointed to the parking lot. I said that's it? Go find my car among the 100 cars out there and drive off. Yep....come back in if you have questions. I love my Model Y but Tesla as a company is awful. My opinion may change but I will not buy another Tesla.

My advisor sucked!! When I arrived at dealer to pick the car up. Advisor said: open the app....hit I agree to delivery terms....here's yours keys your car is out there and pointed to the parking lot. I said that's it? Go find my car among the 100 cars out there and drive off. Yep....come back in if you have questions. I love my Model Y but Tesla as a company is awful. My opinion may change but I will not buy another Tesla.
Some love this experience. I'll find out this weekend.

I would have complained. My advisor walked me through the car and there were about 4 other deliveries at the same time. I would not accept that at all.