Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free 2 Years Supercharge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I signed for and picked up my Model 3 on September 27th.

I called and they said I should get the charging on October 1st.

Is there anything else I need to do on my end? Some folks seem to already have it and based on prior experiences with Tesla customer service everyone seems to be informed differently on certain things or news travels slowly over there.

Is this reflecting in anyone’s account yet? Mine still says pay per use. I am going to supercharge in a few hours. Wondering if it’ll use my referral miles or if it’ll just not use anything being that it should be activated now (not that it matters, either is free).

picked up my model 3 on 27th of Sept, never saw it on my account but my SA swore up and down that it's been added, talked to delivery guy once I picked it up and he said it should already be working but won't show on the account. Took it to its first charge today and it charged me :(....so yeah doesn't seem like it's working for me atm

Both my sales adviser and the delivery guys told me, at completely different times, first "week or two" of October for it to go into effect. I wouldn't panic if it's not active today, but if it's not there but mid October I'm going to ask around.

I signed for and picked up my Model 3 on September 27th.

I called and they said I should get the charging on October 1st.

Is there anything else I need to do on my end? Some folks seem to already have it and based on prior experiences with Tesla customer service everyone seems to be informed differently on certain things or news travels slowly over there.

What does this thread have to do with 2 years of supercharging?

Both my sales adviser and the delivery guys told me, at completely different times, first "week or two" of October for it to go into effect. I wouldn't panic if it's not active today, but if it's not there but mid October I'm going to ask around.
I was told the same thing. Then I called back and they said they would need to check on it since it would need approval. Bait and switch ... maybe. I figure I would worry about it in mid October since that’s what I was told, currently I have an expired credit card in the system anyway, so no one is going to charge me either way.

Looks like the free supercharging just showed up on my account. Not sure if it's from the referral I used or the 2 years free supercharging.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191002-011007_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191002-011007_Chrome.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 163
Mine too, I’m not sure who to reach out to anymore because my SA isn’t answering my texts.

Does anyone have a customer service number to reach out to for this issue?
I think it's because we got the 2 deviations (discounted paint and wheels).

I'd be surprised if anyone got both the deviation discounts + 2 free years supercharging -- I doubt they would approve the other if they saw you already got one (per company policy).

Just checked again, still says pay per use. I wasn’t one of the ones that got the 2 upgrades. I took delivery a few days before they offered the two promotions but was told they’d give it to me anyway (my adviser put in the request and was told it’ll get approved). Still waiting.