TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Free 2 Years Supercharge?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by Nonlin, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Nonlin

Nonlin Member

I signed for and picked up my Model 3 on September 27th.

I called and they said I should get the charging on October 1st.

Is there anything else I need to do on my end? Some folks seem to already have it and based on prior experiences with Tesla customer service everyone seems to be informed differently on certain things or news travels slowly over there.

2. XLR82XS

XLR82XS D M C

Did you ask them at delivery?

3. Nonlin

Nonlin Member

Yeah they said I'd get it October 1st but asking around it seems like my sales advisor needs to do it so I'll call him tomorrow.

4. Bears249

Bears249 Member

Is this reflecting in anyone’s account yet? Mine still says pay per use. I am going to supercharge in a few hours. Wondering if it’ll use my referral miles or if it’ll just not use anything being that it should be activated now (not that it matters, either is free).

5. Abydos

Abydos New Member

picked up my model 3 on 27th of Sept, never saw it on my account but my SA swore up and down that it's been added, talked to delivery guy once I picked it up and he said it should already be working but won't show on the account. Took it to its first charge today and it charged me :(....so yeah doesn't seem like it's working for me atm

6. Lakeshow24

Lakeshow24 Member

did you check your loot box in your Tesla App?

7. Shadnic

Shadnic Member

Both my sales adviser and the delivery guys told me, at completely different times, first "week or two" of October for it to go into effect. I wouldn't panic if it's not active today, but if it's not there but mid October I'm going to ask around.

8. Quorky

Quorky Member

Took delivery the 24th... supercharged twice about $30 worth. Have not been charged.

9. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Banned

What does this thread have to do with 2 years of supercharging?

10. Bears249

Bears249 Member

Charged up this afternoon, took from my referral balance..

11. MRGEDU

MRGEDU Member

I was told the same thing. Then I called back and they said they would need to check on it since it would need approval. Bait and switch ... maybe. I figure I would worry about it in mid October since that’s what I was told, currently I have an expired credit card in the system anyway, so no one is going to charge me either way.

12. cOoTeR

cOoTeR Member

Everything.

Tesla did an end of quarter sales push and offered 2 years free supercharging on model 3s that were delivered before October 1st. But most people who received the promotion haven't had it show up on their account yet and have gotten different information about when it will show up.

13. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Banned

Ahhh ok thanks.

14. cOoTeR

cOoTeR Member

Looks like the free supercharging just showed up on my account. Not sure if it's from the referral I used or the 2 years free supercharging.

Attached Files:

15. Bears249

Bears249 Member

Well that’s awesome. Unfortunately mine still shows as pay per use.

16. FitYNABer

FitYNABer Member

Mine too, I’m not sure who to reach out to anymore because my SA isn’t answering my texts.

Does anyone have a customer service number to reach out to for this issue?

17. dww12

dww12 Supporting Member

Just checked, mine says this now too.

18. Holotype

Holotype Member

I think it's because we got the 2 deviations (discounted paint and wheels).

I'd be surprised if anyone got both the deviation discounts + 2 free years supercharging -- I doubt they would approve the other if they saw you already got one (per company policy).

19. gocam

gocam Member

I had been waiting for a while, and now shows as "Free Supercharging is currently enabled" in my account info also. New for today, so take a peek if you have been waiting ?

20. Bears249

Bears249 Member

Just checked again, still says pay per use. I wasn’t one of the ones that got the 2 upgrades. I took delivery a few days before they offered the two promotions but was told they’d give it to me anyway (my adviser put in the request and was told it’ll get approved). Still waiting.