Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free 2 Years Supercharge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it's because we got the 2 deviations (discounted paint and wheels).

I'd be surprised if anyone got both the deviation discounts + 2 free years supercharging -- I doubt they would approve the other if they saw you already got one (per company policy).

This totally makes sense. My SA 100% told me I would receive the (2) Yrs SC also but could have been mistaken. I actually have no way of reaching them anymore as I think they have left the company now :(.

I picked my Model 3 up on Saturday. The car was ordered on Friday as long as picked the car up before the 30th that I would get the super charging. I had gotten referral miles. I reached out to my contact yesterday and he told me by the end of the month I would have the super charging activated. Looked at the account just now and shows free super charging.

Took delivery this past Saturday, was told early October for the free supercharging but I’m with the few of y’all who still are under pay per use. Also I used a supercharger on Sunday and did get a bill statement for it on the website.

FWIW, I took delivery on the first or second day of the deal. Asked the delivery guy to add the free supercharging. It now shows on my account. Not sure when it started because I was checking the wrong place til now (loot box)

When you say delivery guy do you mean the actual delivery person or the advisor who ordered your car?

The person that handled the actual handoff of the car and final paperwork (at a Tesla store). The sales guy was out of the picture by the time. The 2yr thing was coming out maybe a day before I got the car, so I just asked while picking it up. He said they were adding it only for people that asked and that he'd open a "case". I was eating up referral miles until at least late Sept 28. I emailed the same delivery guy on sept 29. He never responded and I now have free supercharging but I have no idea when it kicked in or if the email had any impact. Also haven't actually tried to charge with the new account status

I supercharged yesterday. The spot on the lower right side of the screen where it shows your supercharging cost still only shows the first time I supercharged on my way home last Friday. So it appears to be working.