Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free 2 Years Supercharge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My account got updated ..... got applied from 10/7.

Attachments

• 5A4FD7DB-9285-441C-B6C2-8312EF2821AE.jpeg
    5A4FD7DB-9285-441C-B6C2-8312EF2821AE.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 88
New here. Took delivery on September 30 and also have not received 2 year free super charging yet. Sales rep said get the incentive if you take delivery before Oct. 1. My first delivery was cancelled. At first, they had a vin listed on my order and later called and said that car was no longer available. Then they called with another car with 19" rims which were comped but the car was located further away.

So I just need to get my facts correct before I press my SC.

I was told by my sales associate that called me on September 10th that they didn’t have the exact car I wanted (Gray/Black P3D+), but had a White/White P3D+ and they would credit me for the white interior and give me 2 years free Supercharging if I took delivery before Oct 1.

When I took delivery they said they forgot to add the 2 years of free charging, but they would submit it and it would take a few weeks to appear on my account. I had a referral code as well and they said it wasn’t valid since I was getting 2 years of Supercharging and told me I was better off with the free 2 years since the 2000 miles would expire in 6 months.

So it’s been 6 weeks, so I figured I would check in and see what the status was, and after a long time on hold was told that since I took the $1000 for white interior, I did not qualify for the 2yr free charging. (I have emails with the SA saying I would get free charging)

Has anyone been given the same information denying free charging after your purchase or did you take a paint, wheel, or interior discount and received the 2 yrs of free charging?

Anyone receive one option discount and 2 years free charging? Or was I misled by the sales person just trying to make a Q3 sale?

As I understood it, you could apply one or the other, but there was a lot of confusion with the sales folks at that time. I know there were several who posted here that they received both incentives. I received the 2 years of free charging but not an interior incentive.

• Informative
Reactions: MRGEDU
Both my sales adviser and the delivery guys told me, at completely different times, first "week or two" of October for it to go into effect. I wouldn't panic if it's not active today, but if it's not there but mid October I'm going to ask around.

I took delivery of my model 3 in September 2019 as well and the day after they started offering the free 2 year super charging promotion or $2,500 for interior and wheel upgrade. I contacted our sales person who put in for the $2,500 credit which was denied but Tesla said they would honor the free 2 year super charging. I even have an internal email from Tesla corporate that my sales person sent me confirming I have free two year Super charging but it does not show on my account and I am charged every time I super charge. I have heard of several owners having this same issue. It frustrates me as I love the car but don't like companies that are unethical. They should provide what the customer was promised. My sales person in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida is only able to contact corporate via email and they just ignore her emails now. Anyone else have a promotion issue that they were able to get resolved with Tesla? If so what method was successful? If not maybe everyone that has not received a promised Tesla promotion should band together for a class action suit to get what was promised.

Let me know your thoughts.

JP

Never heard that offer. The understanding was take in inventory vehicle before the end of Q3 and get up to 2 upgrades free (interior, wheels, paint, or free charging for 2 yrs) This was at least rumor which was eventually corrected by Corp. Tesla but not before a bunch of people jumped on it. SA should have corrected the misinformation but most didn't since they really are bad about keeping current on promotions. So..... Good luck. They gave me some free accessories with an online code worth $200 that I have yet to use and told me that was all they could do. Legitimately they are correct since the corporate employees will not approve it, anyone that has gotten anything, has done so at the SC expense or had other issues. I politely bothered the SC until I got that code and moved on since its not worth my time to seek what is deemed to be worth $750 and yes that amount is in writing. Frustrating, yes, dishonest, yes, did I cave to the frustration, kinda... But at least they admitted their mistake and tried to make it right even if they didn't. The hardest part is to actually talk to someone. Once you do, you will probably get somewhere.

It took me 8 months and Lord know how many calls and e-mails to get my 1000 free referral miles and now i'm on the forefront of getting another 1000 referral miles, wonder how long that will take to show in my account. No biggie, I haven't used any of the first thousand. I know, but it's the principle of the thing.