Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FREE 2012-2020 Model S stuff (rear badges, charge port covers, rear letter decals, front swaybar end links)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I recently sold my Model S and have some leftover parts & accessories to get rid of. In addition to selling a bunch of things (21" BC Forged wheels, OEM car cover, illuminated door sill plates, 3D MAXpider cargo liner, EVAmped center console cubby drawer, and Tesla/J1772 charging adapter) I'm offering up the following for FREE. Everything can be picked up in Los Angeles, CA (near LAX) or I can ship things at your cost within the continental United States.
  • Rear tailgate badges from a 2016 Model S P90D includes the Tesla "T", the left side "MODEL S" and the right side "P90D" (see photo below for reference). Taken off my car ('cause I'm all about the clean arse) and stored since summer of 2019. Will need new double-sided tape to be reused.

• Pair of front anti-sway bar end links. 34k miles on them. Replaced on a hunch of having caused a knocking noise from my car's front suspension - but they're actually totally fine (and the knocking noise persisted after replacing with new end links ugh).

• Lamin-X charcoal "marker covers" for the charge port door and the dummy on the passenger side. Darkens those bits a bit so the red reflector there doesn't jump out so much.

• Two sets of "TESLA" letter decals (one metallic grey similar to midnight silver metallic, the other matte black) that get applied over the "TESLA" raised letters on the rear trunk lid chrome applique to make those letters stand out a bit more. I ordered three of these from someone on Etsy and installed one of them, so I know they fit well and stay stuck-on for a long time. Note: I think I remember reading that the size of the letters on the rear trunk lid chrome applique changed at some point - FWIW these are a perfect fit on my 2016 (refreshed) Model S. They include a little "clear backing" to help install them (stick letters to backing, then apply to car).
Please email me at [email protected] if you want anything. Thanks!

Brian

badges.jpg

swaybar_end_links.jpg

marker_covers.jpg

rear_letter_decals.jpg