Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Access to Tesla Toolbox

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got it working but don't have a cable OR a Windows machine. Also can't add VIN for remote diagnostics.

Remote diagnostics is only for cars in EU after you put in a VIN data access request and its approved.

You should be able to access the web version of the tool without windows but you'll still need a cable I believe

I have my cable on order so will let you know when I get it.

Remote diagnostics is only for cars in EU after you put in a VIN data access request and its approved.

You should be able to access the web version of the tool without windows but you'll still need a cable I believe

I have my cable on order so will let you know when I get it.

I'm in the EU but I get an "invalid email address", might have something to do with the fact that it ends in .com.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 5.01.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 5.01.06 PM.png
    722.5 KB · Views: 2,021
I'd like to join. If somebody managed to download the offline toolbox, I would appreciate it very much if someone could DM me a link to it :)

I downloaded it but does it even work without internet connectivity? As I read the manual I got the impression that that wasn't the case but I could be wrong. Don't have a PC (or cable) to try this out

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: davidc18 and RuiP