TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Free Coulomb EVSE For The Workplace Offer, Expires 10/15/2012

Discussion in 'North America' started by brucedp, Sep 14, 2012.

1. brucedp

brucedp Member

Jun 10, 2011
    #1 brucedp, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    The Coulomb URL is ChargePoint JumpStart Program

[ref post on the - the mother of all EV discussions
    Electric Vehicle Discussion List - EVLN: The Great Free Coulomb EVSE For The Workplace Offer, Expires 10/15/2012

I highly recommend all plug-in (EV & pih) drivers read the above post and its links, and then approach their employer to take advantage of Coulomb's offer before it expires 10/15/2012. Except for a discounted installation cost, the the whole thing is free.

And for those local to Silicon Valley, CA I hope to see you at the
    EVent: Silicon Valley EAA Rally seeks EVs/pih @De Anza College 9/23/2012

2. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

Jan 13, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Sweet this looks like I could easily get this. Funny thing is my engineering firm also has an electrical install group. So I could get it installed for 'free' also. Well there are wire and breaker costs but it would be near free!

I just want to somehow use the 480VAC 3 phase power we have at our office. If Tesla put a supercharger there (I don't actually think we have 90kW though) I would get the 60kWh for sure. :biggrin: