TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vendor Free cup holder to be used as a door prize for Tesla Club get togethers.

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Tes Pride, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Tes Pride

Tes Pride Vendor

• Love x 1
  2. Shelly

Shelly Member

Is the cup holder really free of charge, If yes, then you must be a great seller, it looks good, is the material hard plastic or soft silicone? How can this hold tightly on the armrest?

3. Tes Pride

Tes Pride Vendor

Yes it is free to all Tesla clubs to be use as a door prize in a October get together.
    I is made of ABS which is a hard plastic and sits in the factory cup holders and allowing you to use the arm rest and enjoy a drink at the same time. Try one and see for yourself. Works in the S and X models.

4. Bonlaw

Bonlaw Member

5. Tes Pride

Tes Pride Vendor

Great, Just send me an e mail with head persons name and shipping address.

6. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Thanks so much, we had the Grand Opening of the Rolla Supercharger yesterday and this is our lucky winner (I, unfortunately, didn't write down her name and have forgotten...sorry). Only tip I'd give, would be to throw in more business cards to hand out to the non-winners so they can order their own. But this group was mostly from St. Louis, so I think most of them know you.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/efusco/albums/72157671533857033

[​IMG]

Can't get the photo to upload, this is the winner: https://flic.kr/p/MVbDk4