Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free FSD for 3 Months!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a MY LR AWD on order that I expect to take receipt of tomorrow or Thursday. I knew I was going to get the free year of supercharging, but I didn't expect this... Elon is a madman and I love him... I will be camping out at my delivery center until my MY arrives!
IMG_4017.jpg

Reactions: AprilMay
Didn’t read entire thread, just trying to help inform people if it hasn’t already been said.

if you go to upgrades in your Tesla app there are the tabs for “Eligible” and “Purchased”

if you go to purchase, it will say what your car has on it.

mine says “full self driving capability” and “autopilot”

I did not order the car with FSD but picked it up yesterday, and it’s on the car.

I was originally scheduled to take delivery today (12/30) but got a call Monday that the car was there and they asked if I wanted to pick it up, so I did. Missed 3 months of FSD by one day. In the end it may be a good thing. I would hate to get used to it then see it go away...maybe I just saved 10 grand? I wonder if they will at some point offer a 1 month trial for a reduced price to get more people hooked and willing to shell out the big bucks.

Reactions: Ol'Blue
I was originally scheduled to take delivery today (12/30) but got a call Monday that the car was there and they asked if I wanted to pick it up, so I did. Missed 3 months of FSD by one day. In the end it may be a good thing. I would hate to get used to it then see it go away...maybe I just saved 10 grand? I wonder if they will at some point offer a 1 month trial for a reduced price to get more people hooked and willing to shell out the big bucks.

there is supposed to be a subscription for FSD coming soon. You’ll be able to test it, if you choose you want to.