TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Free - Gen 1 TPMS Sensors x4

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Cbass206, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Cbass206

Cbass206 2017 Model S 90D

I purchased a set of winter tires/wheels from a forum member before the winter started. He mentioned that they are from 2013 (I believe), but I have a 2017. I changed the sensors in the wheel set to Gen 2 and the ones that came out aren't of any use to me. I don't know what the life is like on these guys or if they fit other cars. Yours for the taking. Just pay shipping ($10?) or pick them up in North Seattle.

2. Retrospected

Retrospected Member

I’d take them! I’ll pay the shipping price.

• Like x 1
  3. Cbass206

Cbass206 2017 Model S 90D

Annnnnddddd they're gone.