Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Model 3 Accessories - Pick Up Only - Raleigh, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All -

I recently returned my 2019 Model 3 from lease and most of my accessories don't work for my new MYP. These are all in good shape, and I'd like to see them get some more use. These are all free to a good home (aka you are going to use them and not immediately try to resell). You must be able to pick up in Raleigh, NC (North Raleigh Area - Six Forks & Strickland Rd.), and take the entire lot. Sorry, I don't have the time to ship these or split things up.

Here is what I have:

Tesla Branded / Weathertec Mats - Front & Rear
Front & Rear top glass sun shades (not tesla, but they fit great)
Console organizers
Aero wheel touch up paint
Aero wheel center caps (so you can remove the plastic aero hubcap)
There may be a few other small things, but these are the big ones.

First comment that can get here within a reasonable time (3-5 days) gets the lot. If that falls through, I'll go to the next comment.

Reactions: Nordo and byeLT4
I'm in Virginia Beach. I will plan come this weekend. I just ordered a used stealth performance from the Raleigh center like 2 hours ago... serendipity. Thanks.
Wow - that works out great! DM me once you know your schedule and we can coordinate. I'm ~15 mins from the Raleigh Tesla location. If you got a black stealth performance, it might be the one I just returned!

Wow - that works out great! DM me once you know your schedule and we can coordinate. I'm ~15 mins from the Raleigh Tesla location. If you got a black stealth performance, it might be the one I just returned!
It is a white 2020 so not your old one. I need to talk to my sales guy today, cancel my order on my 2022, try to get them to apply the deposit to the 2020, and figure out when I can pickup. I will let you know ASAP thanks.

Ok, well if you live in the Raleigh, NC area and find a pile of accessories next to your Model 3 one day, you'll know where they came from :) This seems like a better alternative than the landfill
I wish I’d just drove down there to get the car they pushed back my delivery date to next week it must not have shipped up here yet. If you decide you do want to ship the small stuff I really just wanted the console organizer and center cap covers (are they oem?). I’ll pay for shipping and throw a little $$ your way for your trouble.

Hey All -

I recently returned my 2019 Model 3 from lease and most of my accessories don't work for my new MYP. These are all in good shape, and I'd like to see them get some more use. These are all free to a good home (aka you are going to use them and not immediately try to resell). You must be able to pick up in Raleigh, NC (North Raleigh Area - Six Forks & Strickland Rd.), and take the entire lot. Sorry, I don't have the time to ship these or split things up.

Here is what I have:

Tesla Branded / Weathertec Mats - Front & Rear
Front & Rear top glass sun shades (not tesla, but they fit great)
Console organizers
Aero wheel touch up paint
Aero wheel center caps (so you can remove the plastic aero hubcap)
There may be a few other small things, but these are the big ones.

First comment that can get here within a reasonable time (3-5 days) gets the lot. If that falls through, I'll go to the next comment.
I’m in raleigh near Crabtree if still available I’d love to grab these items