Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free: Model S Driver's Side Headlight (Pre-Facelift) w/ HID ballast and bulb, Westchester NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I first bought my 2015 Model S in 2019, I was appalled at how bad the headlights were. I bought all the pieces to do a projector swap, including a sacrificial headlight from eBay to experiment on. After purchasing but before it arrived in the mail, I figured out that the headlights were just misaligned so I adjusted them and everything was fine.

I tried selling the headlight multiple times but it's so physically large in a box that the shipping is prohibitive. I bought it for $55 shipped, and so far everyone I've tried to sell it to ends up costing $45+ in shipping. So, not worth anyone's time!

I'm in Chappaqua NY; if anyone wants it they are welcome to pick it up. I'll even throw in the projectors if you want them- I bought projectors on clearance for $30 on the theory that anything was better than what I had. Now they just stare at me every day when I get out of the car, reminding me how lazy I am for never having started the project :)