Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FREE (Pasadena, CA) Model 3 accessories - 2 Tesla emblem puddle lights (blue), 2 blue interior lights and front floor carpet mats with "TESLA" logo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title says, for FREE I have 2 Tesla emblem puddle lights, blue color, 2 bright blue interior lights and front carpet floor mats with the "TESLA" logo on them.

Pulled from a 2018 M3 I purchased from CarMax, previous owner left these in and I swapped them out for standard lights and all weather mats.

**NOTE** If you have a set of OEM front carpet mats you don't need and wanted to donate, I would be very appreciative!

PM for a local pick up in Pasadena, California. No shipping or delivery.

IMG_2060.jpg
IMG_2059.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LudicrousNJ
As the title says, for FREE I have 2 Tesla emblem puddle lights, blue color, 2 bright blue interior lights and front carpet floor mats with the "TESLA" logo on them.

Pulled from a 2018 M3 I purchased from CarMax, previous owner left these in and I swapped them out for standard lights and all weather mats.

**NOTE** If you have a set of OEM front carpet mats you don't need and wanted to donate, I would be very appreciative!

PM for a local pick up in Pasadena, California. No shipping or delivery.

View attachment 741652
View attachment 741653
These items have been claimed - Thanks!