Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free premium Connectivity ending

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s also showing in the car for me, on the Software tab. New entries for FSD status and Premium Connectivity status

1ABBE9B8-92CF-4889-BE43-72638598C617.jpeg

Last edited:
SR+ have had Premium Connectivity since early December when I picked up the car.
'Manage'
'View details'
Now saying 'Complimentary period ending 18th May'.
'Ah well'
Good while it lasted. Thought they'd forgotten. Just need to set up payment.
Im SR+ since early Nov, and had premium probably Dec as you, looking on the area you say above i cannot see, am i missing it?

upload_2020-4-18_18-13-51.png

• Informative
Reactions: gangzoom
However, are you talking about taking out the reservation or an order? I had assumed that an order date meant (first day available in UK and date that we ordered) 1st May 2019, but it would be nice if it meant reservation but thats probably a bit of wishful thinking.

We reserved before the cutoff date but website indicates (as expected) our complimentary period ends on the cars one year anniversary so its done on order date not reservation so no UK Model 3 owners will be eligible for the lifetime offer.

I'm assuming from the wording that I need to opt in to continue the subscription? Or more likely, I don't need to opt out to bail?

Im SR+ since early Nov, and had premium probably Dec as you, looking on the area you say above i cannot see, am i missing it?

odd, shows on the right

Tesla are just been their normal inconsistent self, I have two Xs on my account. One is my current car (Sep 2017 registration), the other my older (now written off) X. Both qualify for 'unlimited' premium connectivity, but only my old car shows this in the Account page.

I wouldn't worry about it, Tesla will eventually sort it out.

49789817487_268c47d877.jpg

49789504081_0ab654aff7.jpg

It is a possibility however with my car I don’t have the option to add any upgrades even though it would be coming out of my own pocket, I’ve set up my bank information within my account settings but without seeing no shred of evidence of the actual car within the account I can only see them offering it through the app which again there isn’t an upgrade tab for lease customers.

I guess time will tell but like others I could manage without it, I’ve found on the maps, there are areas of roads where it’s told me there is traffic but not a car in sight due to the lockdown so you’ve got to ask yourself are you getting value for money and actually how accurate is it, live traffic information for me is the most important part of premium connectivity and I’m not one to use navigate a lot of the time but it’s good to see on a map where I could avoid some traffic.