Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Premium Connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who ordered before July 1st and have already received your model 3, is the free lifetime premium connectivity written anywhere in the contract or is it confirmed anywhere in the control panel or tesla app?

Also, has anyone accepted delivery who ordered before July 1st, but made an edit to the order after July 1st? Can you confirm you received free lifetime premium connectivity?

Another question. What happens if you place the order before July 1st and then modify the order? is it considered a new order or an updated order? Will we receive the free lifetime premium connectivity?

Another question. What happens if you place the order before July 1st and then modify the order? is it considered a new order or an updated order? Will we receive the free lifetime premium connectivity?

I called Tesla about this about 3 weeks ago and they said you would still qualify for free premium connectivity based on the original order date. I am hoping someone in this situation has accepted delivery and can confirm.

Same questions but also as it pertains to free supercharging for performance version. Ordered on June 27th, Received VIN, delivery date Aug 10th, though I didn't complete proof of insurance portion until today (Aug 1st.). Cant imagine I would be excluded though I am still slightly paranoid about it.

There is nothing in the contract stating it for me and the delivery center couldn't answer the question question. I ordered June 27th, modified July 2nd or 3rd to add EAP, and took delivery July 14th. Delivery center stated they would have inside delivery advisors look into it and contact me, but nothing. With that being said, I think those without it actually have on the option list 1 year free premium connectivity, which mine did not have, so I'm keeping fingers crossed.

I called Tesla about this about 3 weeks ago and they said you would still qualify for free premium connectivity based on the original order date. I am hoping someone in this situation has accepted delivery and can confirm.

I waited on hold for Telsa rep. for about an hour to ask this same question, and my rep confirmed original order date applies for lifetime premium connectivity, even if you "edit" your order...I had to get add the white interior to my AWD:).

I asked that question to my delivery advisor via email. Here's the response that I received:

"Premium connectivity will be based on when you made your order payment not when you modified your order so you should have it for the life of the vehicle."

How did you guys know about the change in "Premium Connectivity Package"?

I did receive the invite to order on June 28th, but ordered on July 2nd after discussing it over with my wife. I only learn about "Premium Connectivity Package" during delivery. I was quite upset about it since I would have order it 2 days earlier, if I knew. I checked all my emails from Tesla, but none of them had information about it.

How did you guys know about the change in "Premium Connectivity Package"?

I did receive the invite to order on June 28th, but ordered on July 2nd after discussing it over with my wife. I only learn about "Premium Connectivity Package" during delivery. I was quite upset about it since I would have order it 2 days earlier, if I knew. I checked all my emails from Tesla, but none of them had information about it.

it was all over all the major EV enthusiasts websites (electrek) (teslarati) and discussed like none other here as well.