Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Free Spotify Premium on Tesla Delivery

jcanoe

Oct 2, 2020
Maryland
I will be taking delivery of my MYLR next month, and we are big into Sirus/XM...but I'm willing to give Spotify a try. Does Spotify offer any free "premium service" promotion when you take delivery?
Not specifically if you purchase a Tesla. There may be an offer from Spotify for three months free service when you sign up for Spotify Premium.

Reactions: srlawren

bo3bdar

Feb 21, 2021
Silicon Valley
It doesn't come from Tesla, but the Spotify Premium does work in the car. It requires the Tesla connectivity, which you should get a year free.

One thing that is not at all obvious- you need to login to the car using the 24 digit cryptic 'username' that you get when you sign up at Spotify. Your email address won't work, even though the field says 'email address.'

• Informative
Reactions: jcanoe

Velcade

Sep 18, 2019
Midwest
One thing that is not at all obvious- you need to login to the car using the 24 digit cryptic 'username' that you get when you sign up at Spotify. Your email address won't work, even though the field says 'email address.'
Interesting... My email worked great.

I signed up for a Spotify 3 month free trial of premium. It's really nice the way it integrates in the car and I've been using, and paying for, it ever since.

Chemios

Jul 1, 2021
South Jersey
It doesn't come from Tesla, but the Spotify Premium does work in the car. It requires the Tesla connectivity, which you should get a year free.

My email worked.

RedVelvet

MYRedP
Sep 27, 2021
Htx
it made me sign into my spotify account when I opened it up on the screen, glad my student account with the discount is still handly. Pretty sure the only weird trait is now that if anyone other than me is driving the car, it will show me what they are listening to as well lol

since spotify only allows it to stream on one device, but displays it on all other signed in devices.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC