Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Super Charging on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While this is great to see, I do wish Tesla would at least slow down on all the flip-flop changes. An orderly progression of better value and improvement over time is great, but the "it's gone, it's on promotion, one time only act now: free referral miles!!11! to it's all included now to whoa, gone again, and then ... it's baaack" ... for every new buyer they attract, they annoy another recent buyer. Do it often enough and you start freezing sales with people waiting for their favorite feature to make a return as much as you stimulate sales by doing the changes.

#getoffmylawn

Totally agree. These vehicles in particular should be less prone to the flip flops.

My S has a flip flop problem. Not sure I can fix it.
20190803_104535.jpg

I ordered 3 days ago and contacted my tesla sales rep, he said he’s not sure if it will be included but he can put in a case for me on Monday. Yikes really hope I don’t have to reorder why do they kept employees in the dark?

I ordered 3 days ago and contacted my tesla sales rep, he said he’s not sure if it will be included but he can put in a case for me on Monday. Yikes really hope I don’t have to reorder why do they kept employees in the dark?
When have tesla employees NOT been in the dark. They rarely know about future changes

I wish tesla would capitalize on this and have unlimited free supercharging be an option. I would totally pay 5k for it just to never have to think about it.
A lot of people would... heck some are paying 6k for a feature they’ll never even get ...

FSD...

*puts on flamesuit*

Long time tesla supporter and really disappointed for the first time. I was suckered into upgrading my 15 MS to get ludicrous for free and took delievery a month ago. Right after that they included ludicrous in the performance version. So the 120k car I thought I was getting a good deal on evaporated over night. Then 30 days later they reinstate unlimited super charging, argggg. Really disappointed. I hope they grandfather it a month or more. Anyone know who I can complain to or is it not worth it?

Reactions: davezforce
Long time tesla supporter and really disappointed for the first time. I was suckered into upgrading my 15 MS to get ludicrous for free and took delievery a month ago. Right after that they included ludicrous in the performance version. So the 120k car I thought I was getting a good deal on evaporated over night. Then 30 days later they reinstate unlimited super charging, argggg. Really disappointed. I hope they grandfather it a month or more. Anyone know who I can complain to or is it not worth it?
I’m in the same boat. Maybe we should tweet Elon.

Reactions: davezforce and jdw

You still got Ludicrous for free, and when they rolled Ludicrous into all performance cars, they RAISED the price of performance $5,000. You cannot get a better deal today than the deal you got! So I don't understand why you're disappointed??

Complain? About what exactly?
You got the ludicrous option for free, which is a better deal than new owners who purchased before it became standard.
I fail to see what exactly tesla did wrong.

Reactions: 1375mlm