Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharger Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

Just wondered where you find out your free supercharger miles after ordering?

I'm due to get the car on the 16th Dec. I used a link when ordering but i can't find where the free/ credit miles show on my account...?

Do these show up after you get the car, or should I be able to find them on my account page somewhere?

Under the loot box it just shows a short description with a few buttons: "Share your referral link", "Refer contacts" and "my referrals". Nothing about me using a referral code to get free miles... :(
Is your car leased? If so it will not show up in the app. You have to go onto the website and look in payment history and it shows you your charges and a cost of £0.00 you also see how much you have left.

Reactions: JupiterMan
Supercharger miles will appear in your app loot box after you have taken delivery of the car.

If you're concerned I suggest you ask the person who gave you the referral to check their own loot box/account. It's registered there immediately after you placed an order via their link.