Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging and Discounts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Tesla is now giving you 10,000 miles of free Supercharging if you take delivery before 2023 of a new or inventory Tesla! It may not be applicable for all models in all areas, but it is in addition to the $3,750 discount. I recommend you contact Tesla Sales at your closest location if you're interested.
Interesting, do you have a link to a source regarding the supercharging miles? I knew about the $3,750 but not free supercharging. Hoping to take delivery this month!

Reactions: tyler_k1
You will definitely get it, just be patient back in 2020 when I took the delivery in December they applied the free supercharging in bulk around Jan 10,2021, just confirm with your SA what the latest process is.
Heh, I remember that. Wasn’t quite ready to take delivery of another car at the time though in hindsight I should have bought every MYSR they had sitting @ ~40K!

SA confirms I'll be getting it on my MYLR delivering Tuesday in Southern California. The program will be effective beginning January 6 according to him.
Ohh so people in 2023 will get the tax credit and the same 10k free SC miles as the people in December. What is the benefit of taking delivery again in December if people will get the $3750 tax credit and potentially the whole $7500?

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.