Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging and Discounts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the respond from my SA:

“we're looking forward to your upcoming delivery.

Customers who take delivery of a new Model Y this month will receive $3,750 toward their order as well as 10,000 free Supercharging miles.

Excited for you to get behind the wheel of your new Tesla.”

I took my Model Y delivery on Dec 14th and contacted my salesperson to see how I can avail this offer for 10,000 miles of free Supercharging, he informed me that the offer started only on 15th Dec (and he did not know it himself until I enquired about it) and now he says that since my delivery was on Dec 14th and the offer started on Dec 15th, I do not qualify for it. Had I known this earlier I could have taken delivery on Dec 15th instead. So mad at this time and I do not know how to even complain to Tesla. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Here's the message I got from SA:
==================================
Hello. The 10,000 free supercharging miles are effective for all deliveries between 12/15 and 12/31, and the $3,750 pricing adjustment are effective for all Model 3/Y deliveries between 12/1 and 12/31. There is not a way to retroactively apply any of these incentives since they are time based on the delivery date. We find out about these things at the same time as all of our customers & advise accordingly based on what we know. Thanks & congrats on the recent delivery!
==================================

I took my Model Y delivery on Dec 14th and contacted my salesperson to see how I can avail this offer for 10,000 miles of free Supercharging, he informed me that the offer started only on 15th Dec (and he did not know it himself until I enquired about it) and now he says that since my delivery was on Dec 14th and the offer started on Dec 15th, I do not qualify for it. Had I known this earlier I could have taken delivery on Dec 15th instead. So mad at this time and I do not know how to even complain to Tesla. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I have the exact same dates and missed the offer by few hours. I got the exact same response from 510. Send tweets to Elon and Tesla, spam them. With many people asking and something may happen if it is our lucky day

Reactions: ElectricIAC
I have the exact same dates and missed the offer by few hours. I got the exact same response from 510. Send tweets to Elon and Tesla, spam them. With many people asking and something may happen if it is our lucky day
Yeah, I think if they’re going to push this they really need to extend it to all December deliveries.

It’s a cheap goodwill gesture that can pay off in dividends.

I got this message today:

Hi David, we're looking forward to your upcoming delivery. Customers who take delivery of a new Model Y this month will receive $3,750 toward their order as well as 10,000 free Supercharging miles. Excited for you to get behind the wheel of your new Tesla.

I made my reservation in April so it seems the 10K supercharger miles is also applicable to reservation holders.

Here is the respond from my SA:

“we're looking forward to your upcoming delivery.

Customers who take delivery of a new Model Y this month will receive $3,750 toward their order as well as 10,000 free Supercharging miles.

Excited for you to get behind the wheel of your new Tesla.”
I got the same exact text this morning as well. My delivery is tomorrow.

I understand your side and I wish you get it too. But on the other side I was thinking of the people who got their deliveries on Nov 30th who posted here their stories. They missed out on $3750 by hours too. You think they will honor that for all November folks. But as the saying goes it does not hurt to ask.

I understand your side and I wish you get it too. But on the other side I was thinking of the people who got their deliveries on Nov 30th who posted here their stories. They missed out on $3750 by hours too. You think they will honor that for all November folks. But as the saying goes it does not hurt to ask.
The line has to be drawn somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.