Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging and Discounts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advisor responded:

That offer is reserved for customers that have not been matched with a VIN and wish to get into a car before the end of the year. Since you have a VIN assigned that offered can not be offered to you.

How do I get de assigned a vin?
It is based on your EDD when you placed your order.
Guess you can decline the VIN but not sure if that qualifies you.
It depends on if they find a vin. I am still waiting for a 2nd vin and expected to receive it within 48 hours. That did not happen and I am one that receded the text and was able to get the free paint upgrade but I don't like the black exterior, so I passed.. I am checking the website daily for a color combo that is closest to what I ordered and hopefully it comes up otherwise I have to wait till 2023 and see what happens.. I really don't think they will qualify for the full $7500 to be honest..

It depends on if they find a vin. I am still waiting for a 2nd vin and expected to receive it within 48 hours. That did not happen and I am one that receded the text and was able to get the free paint upgrade but I don't like the black exterior, so I passed.. I am checking the website daily for a color combo that is closest to what I ordered and hopefully it comes up otherwise I have to wait till 2023 and see what happens.. I really don't think they will qualify for the full $7500 to be honest..
I think you’re in luck. I may wait myself.
28A3EAAF-B0F2-4DD2-AC13-C8D25B240A77.png

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker

The best possible thing you can do as well is to call or go to the Tesla store directly and ask. This is because they use their internal system to check inventory which shows the latest information, before it shows up on the website.

I locked my 2023 MYP two weeks ago which I picked I picked it up last week by doing this. When I went into the store, they had the car spec I was looking for which got posted internally same day, while checking the website to see it was there (it was not there) before locking it in.

I picked up my Model 3 on the 19th and I'm not seeing any supercharger credits yet. I was told that it may take a few days to show up......... SURE HOPE SO!

NICE!

I picked up my Model 3 on the 19th and I'm not seeing any supercharger credits yet. I was told that it may take a few days to show up......... SURE HOPE SO!

View attachment 887453
NICE! Didnt they say to expect to see the supercharger credits around 1/6/23?

Status
Not open for further replies.