Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free supercharging is currently enabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
It use to be 6 months....

Same here. it used to say something else last time I checked, now it says the same that you have.

I bought my Mid Range the day it was offered, took delivery in Dec 2018. Could this be free unlimited SC for us that paid a bit more than you do now?? Anyone ask Tesla yet and get an answer?

Those who have had the "X" number of months available:

Would you prefer it to say

"X months available",
or

"Free SpC enabled"

or

(tick, tick, tick)... "37 days Free remaining"?

Mine also says currently enabled. Purchased Dec 2018, self referral. Of note my x has a much more specific phrase and also states the free unlimited supercharging will not transfer with sale of the vehicle. Would be nice if they gave use free SC but given the financial decisions they have made with the shift to online sales, would not hold my breath.

Mine also says "No Supercharging capability" which is incredibly scary. It should say pay per use. Any ideas about what this could mean?

Mine has always been blank. Under charging status it was blank. I've had free supercharging since day one and according to Tesla i have Free SC for life. I tried charging and had no issues even though it now says "No Supercharging capability". if it gives me issues i'll ask them to change it to "Free Unlimited Supercharging"

So when I initially bought my M3 in January 2019 the owner portal indicated "6 months of free supercharging".

Then recently the owner portal indicated an exact expiry date...

Now as of today it just shows "free supercharging is currently enabled"...I wonder if Tesla is trying to be cool to existing owners by adding free perpetual supercharging in exchange for the recent price decreases....? or more likely answer is that they just don't have their sh!t together and nothing has changed...sorry if this has already been prosecuted on the forums...