Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging is Enabled?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my vehicle before the announcement of 1 Year of free supercharging would be available. I did at the time of purchase use a referral and get 1,500km free supercharging that I have noticed in my loot box. I just checked my Tesla account tonight and noticed that it no longer says "pay per use supercharging" but rather "Free supercharging is enabled" under the car details section.

Does anyone know if for some reason I was given the 1 year of supercharging or if that is how it is with referral supercharging kilometres?

I'm in Seattle, so not sure it applies to Canada. When I took delivery I got referral miles and 2 years of free supercharging (end of quarter promo). Referral miles showed up in my loot box and expired after 6 months. In my Tesla account supercharging went from "pay per use supercharging" to "free supercharging currently enabled" to free supercharging until _/_/_ (date). Seems like you may have the promo, check with your SA to be sure.