Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging Missing from old referral

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like the title says, I referred a friend on August 31, 2021 , after nearly a year of waiting they finally got their car on Friday. They got their 1500km of free supercharging but I haven’t gotten anything.

If I go look at my referral history it shows that friend and the status is now delivered.

I realize the referral program is over now but thought that since I referred them before the end date I would still get the free charging. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

I tried to email [email protected] but just got an automated email saying the address is no longer monitored.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
You aren't missing anything. In British Columbia only the purchaser is allowed to earn the credits. (Tesla legally can't give you something for referring someone.)

The customer must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for benefits. Referral awards are non-transferable or redeemable for cash. Unfortunately, British Columbia residents are not eligible for referrer program awards. The customer is responsible for all taxes and local requirements and fees. Program and awards are conditional on and subject to local laws and regulations.

You aren't missing anything. In British Columbia only the purchaser is allowed to earn the credits. (Tesla legally can't give you something for referring someone.)

Wow thanks for the quick response. When I ordered mine using my friends referral code he swore he got some KMs from me, but that’s pretty clear! Thanks again.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC