TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Free Tesla with every unit purchased at new condo

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by RobStark, Jan 20, 2015.

1. RobStark

RobStark Active Member

It’s not unusual for some high-end developments to throw in a few freebies to sweeten the pot, but one West Palm Beach, Florida project is taking it to a whole new level.

The Z Palm Beach condominium is offering a complimentary Tesla Model S with each unit.

Of course, charging stations for the new Tesla’s will also be available, according the Z Palm Beach website.

“Z Palm Beach Residences incorporates green building into spacious high tech units designed to attract international luxury buyers familiar with the legendary appeal of Palm Beach,” the Z Palm Beach website says.

http://www.ajc.com/news/business/real-estate/free-tesla-every-unit-purchased-new-condo/njrrP/

I don't see free Teslas or Teslas included in the price of a condo becoming the norm but I foresee more and more condos and apartment buildings offering charging at parking spaces to attract buyers/renters.

The idea that apartment/condo neighborhoods need to be saturated with public charging stations will become increasingly false.

So far only a few condos/apartments offer charging but BEV is less than 1% of the US auto market. They will grow together.

2. artsci

artsci Sponsor

And with ocean levels rising faster than the worse predictions, maybe the Teslas will be fitted with pontoons:)

By the end of the century or much sooner Palm Beach will be under water.

3. mchk

mchk Member

During the Real Estate Bubble hey day of South Florida they were giving Ferraris away with condo purchases. Interesting someone switched to a Tesla. :)