Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free* to a Good (Roadster) Home

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
I have the black indoor Roadster cover (purchased from Tesla) and no longer need it, now that I've sold Baby Turtle. The new owner didn't need it.

It's well-used. It also appears to have some burrs stuck to it. If I were selling it, I'd meticulously pull them off. But I'm not. It will probably take you about ten minutes to get them all. (Sorry!)

All I ask is that you pay for shipping (I'll let you know what it comes to when I've shipped it off). (That's the '*' after the 'Free' in the title.)

If you're interested, PM me.

Reactions: AtAge19
I have the black indoor Roadster cover (purchased from Tesla) and no longer need it, now that I've sold Baby Turtle. The new owner didn't need it.

It's well-used. It also appears to have some burrs stuck to it. If I were selling it, I'd meticulously pull them off. But I'm not. It will probably take you about ten minutes to get them all. (Sorry!)

All I ask is that you pay for shipping (I'll let you know what it comes to when I've shipped it off). (That's the '*' after the 'Free' in the title.)

If you're interested, PM me.

Would love to have it if still available. Thanks Bonnie.

So I had a bunch of pm's. I appear to have a home for the cover (taking them in order sent). Either the first (who thought it was an outdoor cover), or the second pm. Will confirm this evening.

Stay tuned, I will have some other random Roadster stuff show up over the next few months as I get to those boxes ... I think I have a spare cable for the soft top, some stuff like that.

Want mine? Please? :)
Sinclair Farms in Penryn were thrilled to get mine as barn cats. And they love it over there with all the animals and activity.

I inherited those cats because the previous property owners abandoned them and they were living outside, surviving on their own. I gave them a cat door into the garage & fed them -- but it never worked out to have them in the house. So Sinclair was a great outcome. They might take yours if you ask nicely :).

Reactions: dhrivnak
Sinclair Farms in Penryn were thrilled to get mine as barn cats. And they love it over there with all the animals and activity.

I inherited those cats because the previous property owners abandoned them and they were living outside, surviving on their own. I gave them a cat door into the garage & fed them -- but it never worked out to have them in the house. So Sinclair was a great outcome. They might take yours if you ask nicely :).
Thanks for the referral. Mine is an indoor cat, and I can use the info as a threat if she doesn't stop loudly nagging me for attention whenever I want to watch TV or eat dinner. I doubt she'd like being in a barn.

• Funny
Reactions: bonnie
While we have diverted to cars and cats on this thread plus the talk of car covers I want to put out this public alert:

Do not apply a car cover in a area frequented by cats if you treasure your paint. They love to sleep under the cover and can claw and scratch their way up the sides of your car in attempt to get on the hood. Cat claw marks do not come out of paint easily.:eek: